23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service – 75+ Online Reports
How it works? Provide your saliva sample from home. Mail it back to our lab in the same kit it came in- the postage is prepaid.
You receive 75+ genetic reports in five key areas:
Genetic Health Risks Reports: Learn how your genetics can influence your risk for certain diseases. 3+ Reports: Hereditary Thrombophilia, Late-Onset Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease
Ancestry reports: Discover where your DNA is from out of 31 populations worldwide – and more. 3+ Reports: Ancestry Composition, Haplogroups, Neanderthal Ancestry
Wellness reports. Learn how your genes play a role in your well-being and lifestyle choices. 5+ Reports: Deep Sleep, Lactose Intolerance, Genetic Weight
Carrier Status*: If you are starting a family, find out if you are a carrier for certain inherited conditions. 40+ Reports: Cystic Fibrosis, Sickle Cell Anemia, Hereditary Hearing Loss
Traits Reports. Learn how your DNA influences your facial features, taste, smell and other traits. 15+ Reports: Hair Loss, Sweet vs. Salty, Unibrow See 23andme.com/fda-info for important information about these reports. We do not currently offer reports on hereditary risks for diseases like cancer, heart disease and other serious health risks.
Quality Standards. Your DNA analysis is performed in US labs that are certified to meet CLIA standards – the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988. A CLIA-certified lab must meet certain quality standards, including qualifications for individuals who perform the test and other standards that ensure the accuracy and reliability of results.
- Receive 75+ online personalized genetic reports (browse images for a full list of reports)
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/fda-info
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
- Understand what your DNA says about your health, traits and ancestry
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. Results ready in about 6-8 weeks