At-Home DNA Test Kit: Legal Siblingship Buccal Test Compares DNA Patterns Between Two Siblings
The At-Home Legal DNA Siblingship Buccal Test Kit compares the DNA of one person to that of another to determine the likelihood that they are related biologically as siblings. This DNA test calculates the statistical likelihood that siblings share the same two parents, one parent, or no parent at all. When siblingship is in question, the recommended method of analysis is to test their known parents. When the alleged parents are unavailable for testing, a DNA siblingship test can be performed. Including one common parent greatly increases the accuracy of this type of analysis and is recommended, if at all possible.
The analysis is performed using 23 genetic markers allowing for greater accuracy and reliability. Our Home DNA Siblingship Tests use the most advanced technology as well as the highest quality materials, making this test one of the top of the line tests on the market. This test kit provides fast results in approximately 24 to 48 hours and is accurate and reliable.
This home siblingship test is a saliva based DNA screening, which is one of the most commonly used methods of DNA testing. The procedure is non-invasive, only requiring a simple cheek swab. Siblingship test results are best related in terms of probability and can fall anywhere between 0% and 99.99%. The higher the percentage, the more likely the tested individuals are related, however, in some cases siblingship results may be inconclusive.
We believe that your privacy and client confidentiality is of paramount importance. We go to great lengths to ensure our Laboratory Management System has the most up-to-date technology available to ensure data integrity, data encryption, redundancy, and archival of information. All of our DNA Siblingship tests utilize stringent, validated testing procedures in order to achieve 100% accurate results. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to the state of New York.
- 2-Person Home Siblingship Buccal Test to Compare DNA Patterns of Two Alleged Siblings to Determine if there is a Match (Legal Test Kit) – Additional Family Members May Be Added to the Test
- Using 23 Genetic Markers Allows for Greater Accuracy and Reliability
- Easy-to-Use and Convenient Testing that can be Performed in the Privacy of Your Home
- Results Typically Available Approximately 2-3 Business Days After Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Results are Held in the Strictest Confidence and Made Accessible Only to You