At-Home DNA Test Kit: Non-Legal Grandparentage Blood Test Compares DNA Patterns Between Child And Alleged Grandparent
The At-Home Non-Legal DNA Grandparentage Blood Test Kit calculates the likelihood of relatedness between a child and one or both grandparents . In a standard DNA Grandparentage test, the tested parties include a child, the alleged grandparent. Because a child inherits exactly 50% of its genes from its biological mother and 50% from its biological father, that child shares exactly 25% of its genes with each biological grandparent. If both biological parents of the alleged father are tested and they do not possess the paternal genes between them, then they are excluded (ruled out) as the biological grandparents.
The analysis is performed using 23 genetic markers allowing for greater accuracy and reliability. Our Home DNA Grandparentage Tests use the most advanced technology as well as the highest quality materials, making this test one of the top of the line tests on the market. This test kit provides fast results in approximately 24 to 48 hours and is accurate and reliable.
This home grandparent test is a blood based DNA screening, which is one of the most commonly used methods of DNA testing. The procedure is non-invasive, only requiring a small drop of blood. It is important to understand that it may not be possible to obtain conclusive results in a grandparent DNA test if both alleged grandparents are not tested. This is because testing one alleged grandparent allows us to identify only half of the possible genes of the unavailable alleged parent.
We believe your privacy and client confidentiality is of paramount importance. We go to great lengths to ensure our Laboratory Management System has the most up-to-date technology available to ensure data integrity, data encryption, redundancy, and archival of information. All of our DNA Grandparentage tests utilize stringent, validated testing procedures in order to achieve 100% accurate results. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to the state of New York.
- 2-Person Home Grandparentage Blood Test to Compare a Child’s DNA Pattern with that of an Alleged Grandparent to Determine if there is a Match (Non-Legal Test Kit) – Additional Family Members May Be Added to the Test
- Using 23 Genetic Markers Allows for Greater Accuracy and Reliability
- Easy-to-Use and Convenient Testing that can be Performed in the Privacy of Your Home
- Results Typically Available Approximately 2-3 Business Days After Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Results are Held in the Strictest Confidence and Made Accessible Only to You