23andMe DNA Test Ancestry Personal Genetic Service.
How it works? Provide your saliva sample from home. Mail it back to our lab in the same kit it came in- the postage is prepaid.
You will get access to the following Reports and Tools:
1) Ancestry Composition – See how your DNA breaks out across 31 populations worldwide.
2) DNA Relatives – Opt-in to connect with people who share DNA with you – and message them.
3) Haplogroups – Trace parts of your ancestry to specific groups of individuals from 1,000+ years ago.
4) Share & Compare – Explore genetic similarities and differences between you and your relatives.
5) Neanderthal Ancestry – Discover if you inherited some Neanderthal DNA.
- Get a detailed breakdown of your global ancestry, see if some of your DNA comes from Neanderthals
- Find and connect with DNA relatives
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back, results ready in about 6-8 weeks
- You always have the option to upgrade to add health reports for an extra cost
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy