The At-Home Legal DNA Avuncular Buccal Test Kit (2-Person) compares a child’s DNA pattern with that of an alleged aunt or uncle to determine whether a biological relationship exists. In a standard DNA Avuncular test, the tested parties include a child, the alleged aunt or uncle. Because a child inherits exactly half of its genes from its biological father, and because the biological father shares (on average) half of his genes in common with his full sibling, the child will share (on average) half of its paternal genes in common with the full sibling of the biological father.
The analysis is performed using 23 genetic markers allowing for greater accuracy and reliability. Our Home DNA Avuncular Tests use the most advanced technology as well as the highest quality materials, making this test one of the top of the line tests on the market. This test kit provides fast results in approximately 24 to 48 hours and is accurate and reliable.
This home paternity test is a saliva based DNA screening, which is one of the most commonly used methods of paternity testing. The procedure is non-invasive, only requiring a simple cheek swab. Based upon the number of genetic matches, the laboratory calculates the statistical likelihood that the alleged aunt/uncle is biologically related to the child versus being unrelated.
We believe that your privacy and client confidentiality is of paramount importance. We go to great lengths to ensure our Laboratory Management System has the most up-to-date technology available to ensure data integrity, data encryption, redundancy, and archival of information. All of our DNA Avuncular tests utilize stringent, validated testing procedures in order to achieve 100% accurate results. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to the state of New York.
- 2-Person Home Avuncular Buccal Test to Compare a Child’s DNA Pattern with that of an Alleged Aunt or Uncle to Determine if there is a Match (Legal Test Kit) – Additional Family Members May Be Added
- Using 23 Genetic Markers Allows for Greater Accuracy and Reliability
- Easy-to-Use and Convenient Testing that can be Performed in the Privacy of Your Home
- Results Typically Available Approximately 2-3 Business Days After Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Results are Held in the Strictest Confidence and Made Accessible Only to You