Too low to display
The At-Home DNA Twin Zygosity Buccal Test Kit definitively determines whether twins are identical or fraternal. When twins are born, pathological examination of the placenta can be performed to determine zygosity. However, studies have shown that this method is not 100% accurate. Scientists recommend DNA testing to accurately determine zygosity.
The analysis is performed using 23 genetic markers allowing for greater accuracy and reliability. Our Home DNA Twin Zygosity Tests use the most advanced technology as well as the highest quality materials, making this test one of the top of the line tests on the market. This test kit provides fast results in approximately 24 to 48 hours and is accurate and reliable.
This home twin zygosity test is a saliva based DNA screening, which is one of the most commonly used methods of DNA testing. The procedure is non-invasive, only requiring a simple cheek swab. Identical twins come from one fertilized egg, called a zygote. The zygote, which usually develops into one child, grows and splits early in development to form two embryos – Identical twins. Because the twins come from one egg and one sperm, they have exactly the same DNA.
We believe that your privacy and client confidentiality is of paramount importance. We go to great lengths to ensure our Laboratory Management System has the most up-to-date technology available to ensure data integrity, data encryption, redundancy, and archival of information. All of our DNA Twin Zygosity tests utilize stringent, validated testing procedures in order to achieve 100% accurate results. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to the state of New York.
- 2-Person Home Twin Zygosity Buccal Test to Compare Twins’ DNA Patterns to Determine whether they are Identical or Fraternal (Non-Legal Test Kit)
- Using 23 Genetic Markers Allows for Greater Accuracy and Reliability
- Easy-to-Use and Convenient Testing that can be Performed in the Privacy of Your Home
- Results Typically Available Approximately 2-3 Business Days After Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Zygosity Testing may be Helpful in Determining if a Health Condition Experienced by One Twin is Likely to be Experienced by the Other Twin