Color’s easy saliva test looks for mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, the most common causes of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. This is the first step in understanding your genetic risk for breast and ovarian cancer. Using this information, you can work with your healthcare providers to develop a personalized screening plan. Purchase Color’s BRCA Test and we will ship it right to your home. Once received, go to www.color.com/activate to activate your test. Either your own doctor or an independent physician will review your information and determine whether this genetic testing is appropriate. Provide your saliva sample from the comfort of your home. Mail it back to Color in the same box it came in using the prepaid postage. You will receive your confidential results online after they are reviewed by a certified medical professional. We also make it easy to share and discuss your results with your doctor so that together you can create a screening and prevention plan designed for you. In addition, you will be able to make an appointment with one of Color’s genetic counselors at no extra cost.
- Take the first step to knowing your genetic risk for breast and ovarian cancer with this BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene test.
- Provide a saliva sample from the convenience of your home.
- Speak with our board-certified genetic counselors, at no extra cost, to help you understand your results
- Results can help you make a plan with your healthcare provider that reduces your risk of breast and ovarian cancer.
- All Color Tests are physician-ordered. We’ll connect you with an independent physician who can order testing on your behalf, if appropriate.