Discover the secrets hidden in your dog with this easy canine DNA test. Will identify with over 99.7% accuracy all of the breeds in your dog. Acquiring your dog’s genetic breed heritage knowledge will allow you to be proactive regarding genetic health concerns, possible predisposition to disease, history of their breed, personality traits, exercise levels and much more! You will receive a custom photo certificate, gold embossed, suitable for framing your dog’s unique DNA profile number and a personalized chart of all of the personality traits and health risks of all breeds found in your dog’s profile. DNA MY DOG, DNA LEVELS: level 1: When the DNA contains a majority of a specific breed (75% or greater). Most mixed breed dogs will not usually have a breed in this category unless one or both parents a purebred. level 2: This category reports breeds that are easily recognizable within your dog. While these breeds may have a strong influence on your pet, each breed listed makes up less than the majority of your dog’s DNA.> levels 3-5: These categories identify breeds that have the least amount of influence on your pet’s composition. However, they still appear at a low and measurable amount in your dog’s DNA, anywhere from 36% (level 3) to 5% or less (level 5). 85 breeds (with more being added) representing 95.7% of the mixed breed dog population.
- DNA MY Dog Can Determine The Breeds In Your Dog Through A Simple, At-Home DNA Cheek Swab. Results Include A Report On All Breeds Found In Your Dog’s DNA By Percentage, A Custom Certificate And Report
- Results In About Two Weeks From Receipt Of Sample, Perfect For Animal Shelters, Veterinary Offices and At-Home Use
- Includes Breed Determination Report And Canine Breed DNA Analysis Certificate. Lists Breeds Found By Level Percentage Found In Your Dog’s Genetics.
- An Outline Of The Generic Health Concerns And Personality Traits For Every Breed Found In Your Dog’s Genetic Profile
- Acquiring Genetic Breed Knowledge About Your Dog Will Help You Be More Proactive About The Wellness Of Your Pet