Too low to display
Hey there, human, do you know that knowing your dog’s DNA matters?
Just like us, our furry friends come from a long lineage of doggy ancestry. Their genetic makeup helps pet parents understand them, answers questions about possible health complications and although we might be totally different species – wouldn’t it be so cool to get to a comprehensive picture of your furry friend’s DNA? Yes, it would!
Your dog’s DNA matters because your dog matters. Completely understanding what your furry bff is all about is going to take pet parenthood to the next level.
Find My Pet DNA is your answer to easy, painless dog DNA testing! All it takes is a simple cheek swab that will help you discover just what your dog is all about.
We take the approach closer to Human DNA testing by helping you discover the deeper ancestry of your pet. Have you seen Human DNA kits where the person says they always thought they were German, only to find out they were really Irish? This test will not only show you the more obvious breeds in your dog’s genetic make-up, but breeds further back in your dog’s ancestry.
Please allow 7-10 days for the Post Office to deliver your samples to our laboratory. We will email you the results within 3 weeks of receiving your dog’s DNA samples. You should expect your results within 3-4 weeks after you mail them to us.
• A custom photo certificate of the breed’s found in your dog’s genetic breed composition.
• A percentage breakdown of the levels found in your dog’s unique DNA
• A report on your dog’s dominant breeds, personality traits and health concern
• Your dog’s breed composition
• Unique personality traits of your dog
• Genetic health concerns
• Predisposition to disease
- DO YOU NEED TO DISCUSS YOUR DOG’S BACKGROUND WITH YOUR VET? Because we offer an accurate percentage of the certified dog breeds found in your dog’s DNA sample, the results can be used as a handy guide when you need to discuss the associated health risks and personality traits of your dog’s breed and background with a veterinarian.
- THINKING OF ADOPTING THAT ADORABLE MUTT IN THE SHELTER? Yet you’re unsure of it’s dog breed. Well, DNA testing can help you understand the mutt you’re about to adopt. In fact, some shelters offer DNA testing in an effort to help rescued dogs find their forever homes.
- TRAINING YOUR DOG? It’s common knowledge that some dog breeds respond to training better than others. Knowing your dog’s unique personality traits can help you come up with the best training strategy.
- DOES YOUR DOG HAVE PREDISPOSED DISEASES? In just under a minute, you can use the Find My Pet DNA kit to collect samples, send it to us and we’ll get you the results you need in just 3 weeks. Once you receive the results, discuss with your veterinarian about your dog breed’s predisposed diseases. DNA testing can help you stay one step ahead in terms of your dog’s health and well-being.