Measures Omega 3 levels in your blood which is similar to levels found in heart, brain and other key organs. Typical Omega 3 levels of 4% or lower significantly increase health risks, but omega levels above 8% are healthy as proven in numerous large scale studies. Excellent videos on Omegaquant website discussing health benefits, studies, and more. Mail your test to Omegaquant,5009 W. 12th Street, Suite 8 Sioux Falls, SD 57106 *Note: OmegaQuant cannot analyze samples from the state of New York due to New York state regulations.
- Measures your blood omega 3 levels with a single drop of blood from your home
- Hassle-free: Send dried blood spot through regular mail and receive results via email within 5 days of OmegaQuant receiving the sample.
- Omega 3 levels are related to cardiovascular risk, dementia risk, and how fast you will age
- This test has been used in large National Institutes of Health studies
- Test Now and then increase your score in 3 months by consuming fish oil