Too low to display
What is FiT iQTM?
Our DNA test kit assesses 65+ genetic markers and provides a personalized report with powerful information to help you better understand your overall health. With your genetic data, FiT iQTM helps you maintain a healthy weight, balanced nutrition, and delivers actionable information to enable proactive lifestyle decisions.
Diet and exercise are key to achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and enhancing performance. Studies show that people on a genetics-based diet lose significantly more weight than those who don’t use genetic data. FiT iQTM analyzes your DNA and provides a personalized diet plan, exercise recommendations, and detailed info about your possible risk for bad behaviors that can negatively impact your health.
With insight from the 20+ traits included in this test, you can make behavioral changes regarding diet, exercise, and overall wellness.
Eating Behavior Traits
Uncover the genetics behind your eating habits.
- Eating Disinhibition
- Sweet Tooth
- Food Desire
- Satiety – Feeling Full
Learn how your body reacts to common foods.
- Alcohol Flush
- Bitter Taste
- Caffeine Metabolism
- Lactose Intolerance
- Sweet Taste
Body & Weight
Discover how to lose weight faster.
- Weight Loss Regain
Learn your genetic diet type.
- Response to Monosaturated Fats
- Response to Polyunsaturated Fats
- Omega-6 & Omega-3 Levels
Find out if you’re built for endurance or strength.
- Aerobic Capacity (VO2max)
- Endurance Training
- Loss Of Body Fat Response to Exercise
- Muscle Power
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss Response to Exercise/BMI Response to Exercise
To learn more about FiT iQTM, visit us at www.pathway.com/fit-products!
- MAKE PROACTIVE LIFESTYLE DECISIONS: Our DNA test analyzes 20+ nutritional and physical traits to provide insight regarding your diet, exercise, and overall wellness.
- PERSONALIZED GENETIC TEST REPORT: Your report will include a tailored diet plan, exercise recommendations, & detailed info on possible health risks.
- ACHIEVE WEIGHT LOSS & INCREASE PERFORMANCE: Gain insight into your genetic predisposition for exercise to get the most benefit from endurance and strength training.
- A SIMPLE PROCESS: Register your DNA test kit, collect the cheek swab sample, mail it in our prepaid envelope, and receive your personalized genetic test report in 4-6 weeks.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT FiT iQTM: Visit us at www.pathway.com/fit-products.