Too low to display
Affordable Allergy Test is the most complete and cost efficient allergy test kit on Amazon today.
The non-invasive test uses the latest diagnostic technology. Affordable Allergy uses the DNA found in hair to make the experience as simple and painless as possible. Now you can test your furry friend just like a human. Our process is pain-free meaning no drawing blood making the process quick and easy!
Allergy & Intolerance Test for Pets provides the most comprehensive allergy testing system on the market. Test screens 300 food ingredients and environmental items. Dogs and cats suffer from many chronic intolerances and allergies. Discover what your pet is intolerant of so that you can tailor the perfect diet for them.
Affordable Allergy provides a free nutritional follow up. Get results along with an email coaching session with our nutritionist, included with purchase. Our plan is to help you analyze the results and put emphasis on what is most important and where you can find more information regarding the necessary changes in your pets diet.
Order yours today!!
- EXTENSIVE TESTING: Affordable Allergy Test provides the most comprehensive allergy testing system on the market. We test for common intolerances including turkey, wheat, assorted grasses and over 300 food and environmental items. If they’re intolerant to it, we will find it!
- PAIN-FREE SAMPLING: Our test utilizes the DNA found in your pet’s hair. No need to prick their paws and draw blood. Cutting a couple pieces of hair is pain-free and simple. It makes it very easy to get yourself and children tested, too! See our other testing kits at our storefront.
- GET RESULTS FAST: Competitor products can take 4-6 weeks for results. Affordable Allergy Test results come is 2-3 weeks! Don’t spend any more time exposing your pets to foods they’re intolerant to. Get them a healthy, shiny coat fast!
- PREVENT DISEASE: Dogs and cats suffer from many chronic intolerances and allergies. They develop skin issues that cause them to scratch and chew at their wounds. This is typically caused by an unnatural grain kibble diet that is full of other junk that can be harmful to your pets health. Our tests will help you discover what your pet is intolerant of and assist you in finding the perfect diet for them.
- RESULTS FOLLOW UP: We will be here to answer any of your questions regarding your test results. We will help you analyze the results, show you what is important and where you can find more information regarding the necessary changes in your pet’s diet.