Too low to display
THIS TEST ANALYZES ONLY YOUR MALE LINES & THE SAMPLE MUST BE SUBMITTED BY A MALE.
Our Premium Male Test analyzes your biological father’s direct male line – his father’s father’s father, and so on, all the way back — by testing the markers of your Y chromosome. This is the ideal test for surname origin and genealogy searches. Your Y chromosome is examined at 25 locations for distinctive markers called Y-STRs. The scores for the 25 Y-STRs determine your father’s male line or pedigree, which follows the surname through history.
Your father’s haplotype is searched in several Y chromosome resources and Ysearch, a database that can provide the names and contact information of males descended from the same male ancestor as you within about the past 500 years. Your report includes a world heat-map of the distribution of your haplotype showing where genetic cousins live today.
Once completed you get:
– Y chromosome laboratory report signed by chief scientific officer
– Database search results with possible links to named male relatives you can correspond with
– Surname origin and meaning (researched against over 70 expert surname sources)
– Confirmation and History with description of your father’s male line (haplotype)
– One-click access to websites and matching male cousins mentioned in your report
– Famous individuals who have your male haplogroup
– Instructions how to enter your DNA results into Ysearch, if you so choose
Open-ended customer service to answer all your questions about your results, M-F 10am-6pm Mountain Time. Upgrades and followup tests available without retesting or re-sampling costs once your initial results are in.
- • History and descriptions of your father’s male line
- • Y-DNA (Y chromosome) DNA Test for Male’s Ancestry and History
- • The most comprehensive information about your outer male line (Father’s Father….)
- • Custom, premium DNA ancestry report documenting your complete results, see description for details
- • Ideal for exploring your paternal family history and identifying origins and individuals