What you’ll learn:
- Step-by-step strategies for structuring your searches to find what you’re looking for faster
- How to drill down to specific records, time periods and topics using the card catalog
- Details on each of Ancestry.com’s historical record collections, including what you can expect to find in them–and when you need to look elsewhere
- Tips for creating and managing your family tree on Ancestry.com, as well as connecting your tree to others on the site
- Timesaving tricks to maximize your Ancestry.com Hints (the “shaky leaf”), Tree Sync with Family Tree Maker, and the Ancestry.com mobile app
Whether you’ve just begun dabbling in family history or you’re a longtime Ancestry.com subscriber, this book will turn you into an Ancestry.com power user!