Too low to display
Wisdom panel 3.0 breed identification dna test kit. Wisdom panel 3.0 covers 250 breeds, types and varieties including all those recognized by the American kennel club (akc) and can be run for mixed-breed, designer, or purebred dogs.
What is wisdom panel 3.0 dna test? With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover dna-based insights that may help you understand your dog’s unique appearance, behaviors, and wellness needs.
Directions: Testing is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Simply collect a skin cell sample from the inside of your dog’s cheek with the included swabs.
- Activate your test online at the official website and mail the swabs back to our laboratory with the postage-paid shipping label.
- Within three weeks you will receive an e-mail with your dogs ancestry report.
Activation of test online will allow immediate tracking of your sample as well as updates throughout the process of the test analysis. Please be sure to complete all required fields.
How long does it take to get the wisdom panel 3.0 results? Once the sample has been received at the lab, it generally takes 2-3 weeks for the sample to be tested, results generated. You will receive email notification when your report is available for viewing.
- Breed ancestry tree going back three generations.
- Detailed breed profiles for each of the breeds detected.
- Multidrug sensitivity (mdr1) genetic mutation screening results.
- Adult weight range prediction to help with nutrition and diet choices.
- Ancestry certificate for framing.
- Features the largest breed database of any dna test in the world with more than 250 breeds, types and varieties covered
- The only officially licensed canine dna test in the us to offer the potentially life-saving mdr1 drug sensitivity screening at no extra charge
- Identification of purebred ancestors present in the first three generations (to the great grand-parent level)
- Pre-paid shipping to the lab and results are ready in only 2-3 weeks after the sample arrives
- With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover dna-based insights that may help you understand your dog’s unique appearance, behaviors and wellness needs