Too low to display
Wisdom Panel Dog DNA Test.
Where does Buddy get his curly tail from?
Why does he love digging holes in the backyard?
Could I be doing more to make him happier and healthier?
Your dog may not be able to tell you the answers – but his DNA can.
Wisdom Panel Insights the most comprehensive mixed-breed cheek swab DNA test on the market can help explain a mixed-breed dog’s ancestry. A dog’s ancestry can influence him in surprising ways. Obvious and not-so-obvious physical traits plus behaviors like digging herding and barking all come from the various breeds in a dog’s family tree. Once an owner understands a dog’s natural tendencies it makes it possible to create a tailored training exercise and nutrition program to fit his one-of-a-kind needs.
Knowing a dogs breed can help owners:
- Target behavior training.
- Be smarter about nutritional planning.
- Plan exercise activities that make him happy.
3 Easy Steps:
- Collect samples from inside dog’s cheek.
- Mail back in postage-paid envelope.
- Learn your dog’s ancestry.
Results emailed within 2 – 3 weeks
- Create a more targeted and effective behavior training plan.
- Plan exercise and play activities that cater to your dog’s natural tendencies.
- Customize your dog’s diet and nutrition plan according to the breed’s specific needs.